Saturday, November 30, 2019

About me

Hello world.  Are you looking for free LDS sheet music for violin, viola, or cello?

My name is Angela Harman.  I'm an orchestra teacher, musician, and mom.  And I'm a Latter-day Saint.  Over the years I've written quite a few little pieces and arrangements to use in church, but never felt confident enough to put my work out there.  I have had many students ask me to help find arrangements for them to play in church and I've found there to be quite a shortage of material for strings.  In an effort to provide more music for string (violin, viola, cello and bass) students, I will be posting arrangements here.  These arrangements and pieces are free.  I hope they will be useful to someone.

Do you have suggestions or requests?  Comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment